Welcome to Wessex Towers
Rising high above the edge of Belle Meade atop historic Nine Mile Hill, Wessex Towers welcomes you to enjoy metropolitan living in a picturesque setting. This prime location is home to a twelve-story condominium community with timeless style, comfort and convenience. Diverse floor plans leading to open balconies feature panoramic views of Nashville and it’s rolling hills.
Wessex Towers offers the conveniences of an in-town location in a contemporary environment without the noise and congestion. Access to shopping, restaurants, arts centers, healthcare, financial services, schools, churches, synagogues, parks, greenways and golf courses extend a host of cultural and recreational options within site and minutes of this unique property.
Arriving residents and guests follow a winding tree lined road and pass through gas lit stone pillars at the entrance to Wessex. Upon entry they are greeted by a distinctive development surrounded by professional landscaping. Amenities include, a fitness center with the latest equipment, tennis courts, large heated swimming pool, recreational room with pool table and saunas, laundry facility and a community room with hospitality and patio areas. Covered parking and personal storage units accompany ownership of each condo residence at no additional cost. A full time, on-site manager and staff are present to oversee the features and operation of the entire community.
DISTANCE DATA From Wessex Towers To:
- Belle Meade Plantation 2.4 Miles
- Belle Meade Country Club 3 Miles
- Belle Meade Post Office 1.8 Miles
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens / Fine Arts Center 3 Miles
- Edwin Warner Park 3 Miles
- Percy Warner Park 3 Miles
- Warner Park Nature Center 3 Miles
- Harpeth Hills Golf Course 4 Miles
- Percy Warner Golf Course 4.5
- Warner Parks Equestrian Center 3.5 Miles
- Iroquois Steeple Chase 3.5 Miles
- Gordon Jewish Community Center 1 Mile
- Ensworth School 3 Miles
- Harding Academy 2.3 Miles
- West Meade Elementary .5 Miles